Changing the look and function of your backyard space through landscaping is likely to require natural or artificial stone at some stage. For a good reason, the stone is still a popular choice for modern landscaping and outdoor living design.
Using natural stone to create fresh designs for your outdoor living space is an excellent idea because it is beautiful and long-lasting. However, because of some logistical issues like weight and expense, artificial replacements to natural stone have sprung up, duplicating the latter's advantages but without the drawbacks.
We at Green Magic Landscaping LLC provide creative artificial rock installations at the most affordable prices. Now that artificial stone manufacturing technology has evolved, these products have become a viable alternative for homeowners who want to improve their outdoor spaces without going through much trouble.
What Is Artificial Rock?
Concrete, aggregates, and iron oxide pigments are used in manufactured stone, cast in molds shaped like actual stone. The final product looks like natural stone from most angles, but the underside or back will have fixtures. There are numerous options when it comes to size, texture, and color.
A manufactured stone's 'natural' quality usually goes hand in hand with its price. Compared to previous "concrete" blocks, the newly launched premium-looking items are slightly more expensive but entirely worth the cost.
Benefits of Using Artificial Rocks for Landscapes
Some property owners wonder whether it’s a good idea to use fake rocks. The common misunderstanding is that they will look unnatural and stand out like a sore thumb in their landscape.
However, as experienced landscapers, we know that modern artificial rock products are truly superb and a perfect addition to all types of residential and commercial landscapes. There are several benefits to using these products in your next landscape project, such as:
- They have a natural appearance and, once installed, are indistinguishable from actual boulders and rocks.
- Since the rocks are available in various sizes and textures, we can design a unique installation that blends in well with your landscape’s aesthetic.
- The high-grade artificial rocks that we use can withstand extreme climates, so you never have to worry about deterioration from extreme heat or cold exposure.
- The rocks come with stakes/fixtures that we use to anchor them to the ground.
- While these elements enhance your yard’s appeal, we suggest the best placement to cover utilities like garden fixtures, irrigation installations, pipes, automatic sprinklers, etc. In this way, they serve a dual purpose, providing you excellent value for money.
- They are lightweight, which means you can opt for manufactured rock features on decks and other structures in your landscape.
Custom Designed Artificial Rock Structures
You can choose attractive architectural rocks for landscapes from the various options we offer. We will recommend the best products and handle the installation to create the rockeries, water features, or boulderscapes you want.
If you want to know more about our services or need a quote for artificial rock installations, call Green Magic Landscaping LLC at this number 928-202-2036 and discuss your requirements without our team.
You can also send us your queries via this online form and one of our experts will call you soon to understand your project requirements. We are a renowned landscaping contractor and licensed and bonded for types of residential and commercial projects.